Monday, February 16, 2009

Well, I've been procrastinating a lot lately. Being a Form 4 student, teachers will be like, "Oh, you can never waste time, never delay your work" .... Haha.. That's exactly what I've been doing this past few weeks... Anyways if you guys are wondering what's up with my profile details here in blogger.com, it's serlin's work... Told her to help me out with something here instead she went and did that... So don't mind.. I'm lazy to update it anyways... As I said, being a Form 4 student limits my time on the net... Tuitions and all.. Plus IU Day's coming up... And stupid Shim has Day Of Prayer in La Salle... So that means he wont be able to perform for our band during IU Day... Potong betul... But thank god Jerry will replace him so the show will still go on.... :) Just hoping that everything will turn out well and there'll be no more further setbacks... I've been having way too many of them and I certainly can't make do with another... The last thing I wanna do is to call of this gig... Lol....

Anyways I've got nothing to blog about... Heh... Just taught about updating it... I'm finding an essay for my Moral Kerja kursus... Which is actually stupid work... Haha.... Plus I've got bundles of unfinished homework to do... Haha.. And I'm online xD

I'm still wating for people to start sharing songs from The Fray's new album so I can start making a comparison. So far, the best album for me has to be One Republis's Dreaming Out Loud, followed by How To Save a Life by The Fray and The Script's self-tittled album.... Haha.. Jason Mraz is coming to Malaysia... Anyone wanna take me along?? Girls?? I'll be your boyfriend if you buy me a ticket... xD ... Haha... Crap...

No comments: