Saturday, December 5, 2009

How am I gonna make them happy? Gosh, useless son. Good for nothing. Tomorrow's ICC meeting. The normal one. Gonna practice with Rudy after the meeting. The poor guy's sick. HAHA pity him. Supposed to find minus one for negaraku and Viva La Interact. Negaraku is easy to find, but I don't know where to get minus one for Viva La Interact. I'll be leaving in another three days. Kinda excited tho, 6 days away without the watchful eyes of your parents. HAHAHA, but I'm gonna miss her tho =(. Gonna have loads of gay fun with Qusai and Sara, =D To that guy with that weird hairdo from SMK TKU, we all know who I'm talking about right? That guy who thinks he sings very well. HAHAHAHA, can you please not be so jealous of me? I know la I love to act gay or what, but is it your business? Gosh, look at your hair, you look even gayer than those gays in my class.

P/S : Liverpool are playing like crap, like seriously, the match is so boring.

No comments: