Sunday, April 5, 2009

IU Days of MGS and Convent

Well I attended MGS' and Convent's Iu day yesterday. MGS' was earlier in the morning and the event was okay la... Nothing spectacular..... Just like how normal IU days should be... The food was okay.. Performances were okay... The sketch was good... Although I didn't understand the whole "American Idol" judges thing... Which was the drama.... But overall it was okay la... Then in the afternoon, I went to Convent's IU. Ermm, their IU was okay too but I'm sure they could have done better. Come on, it's Convent la... Stuffs they organize are always great... Lol.. I put them in high regard coz they're the best Interact Club for the past two years... But I think they didn't expect THAT many people to turn up... So things didn't go quite well for them but still kudos to them, coz its not EASY organizing IU Days...

No comments: