Saturday, April 4, 2009

Some people are really stupid....

Right after ACS's IU Day, I went for Prefect's camp the following Tuesday. Well it wasn't that bad actually. But have to say it was boring, and it was just like some typical prefect's camp. On the first night we kononya had to cook ourselves so I brought some canned "chicken curry", so-called chicken curry la.... Then borrowed the stove from Yong Sheng, heated the "chicken curry" and tasted it.... And it was like................. The most horrible thing I've ever tasted in my life. Like seriously, why bother calling it chicken curry when it doesnt taste anything like it... =.= Thank god Hemantnath, who taught that he had to buy food for all 7 groups, brought dam a lot of fast foods so it practically saved me la... Ate nuggets and cocktails like I've never eaten them before....

That night we went for some night walk... Nothing much to say... Coz it was boring... Then the next day was jungle trekking, and it was also boring... Lol... Haiyaa the whole thing was boring laaa.... No point talking about it =)

Well during prefect's camp there was this teacher who asked us to show her how we conduct assembly.... Well, she wants us to scream =.= Well I, being assembly councilor, and handling assembly for nearly every single day since I was put in the job, certainly know what I'm doing and I felt the teacher was just doing something dumb la k... She even said she didnt know how I was selected blah blah blah.... Well.... Like seriously la.... No one understands ACS' boys accept for the students themselves.... So the teacher should know that I know better...

Well, Thursday there was this so-called board members meeting coz they said they wanted to fire a few prefects. Although I'm not suppose to tell out what happened during the meeting, but what happened seriously tested my patience. So at first the head prefect read out three names of prefects who were gonna be fired... And then his asst announced those who are "not good enough"... Well, I least expected my name to be in that list... But I somehow ended up in there... At that moment of time I seriously felt like slapping the faces of the head prefect and his asst... And telling out to the head prefect what I really think about him... You say I'm not good enough?? Look at yourself first, you're like one of the worst head prefect la..... And you're asst is some freako.... Seriously.... You say I'm underperforming??? Well did I ever screw up on any assembly??? I seriously don't get it...

There was once when this incident happened. The new principle wanted us to read some new "ikrar pelajar" so the head prefect was supposed to be incharge... But he somehow FORGOT to bring it so I ended up getting screwed like shit from the teacher... But I didn mind much at that time... I seriously feel unappreciated right now... Why bother giving me this responsibilty if you think I'm not good enough?? Do you think I'm a power-greed guy??? FTW.....

No comments: