Friday, December 24, 2010

It's not over

So yesterday I went mamak with a few friends of mine. It was Kern Yeung's birthday! =) She's a really quiet and decent girl. Well, basically, I'm still not able to drive. I'm seventeen already yet I still have to depend on others to take me to a mamak around 1.5 km away =( Ahhh nevermind, just a few more months and I'm gonna drift infront your house! muahahaha :D

So therefore, in order to get me prepared for my driving test, my bro agreed to teach my how to drive a manual car. At first dam syiok la, I was damn confident. You know I played Need For Speed on PS2, where you press R1 and the gear shifts up, awesome right? I thought it was the same thing la. hahahaha, thats when I found out about the usage of the clutch. I'm still confused, when do you freaking use the brakes? I seriously don't get how my bro drives a manual car, he drives dam super fast weihhhh, =/ and the best part was, the car kept jerking, it'd actually look cool with some hip hop music okay. hahahahaaa

You know one thing which I don't get. Why are people still driving manual cars? Except for sports cars, which definitely needs a manual control for greater speeds, i seriously don't see the need of having to drive a manual car. I mean, here you have an auto geared car, where you just put it at D, and the car moves. It's soooo easy. Whereas you have this manual car, where you constantly need to keep changing gears. Well okay if you want to drive fast then you would get a manual car, and a manual car is also cheaper. but seriously, stop the production of manual cars.

ITS JUST LIKE EATING RICE WITH YOUR LEG INSTEAD OF YOUR HAND =)

No comments: