Friday, October 24, 2008

I love School!!!!!

Haha, I decided to go to school today!! YAY me!! I think there were less than 50 Form 3's who came to school today... (Now who said I'm weak in Maths?!)

Lol, I remembered today when we were standing outside the hall got some teacher called me , Pravin and Qusai to check if there's anyone in 3 Gigih. Lol, when we opened the class door I saw three guys trying to climb through the window to ESCAPE from the school as if its some prison or something. Lolz, and one of the guys who tried to ESCAPE told me that he was sightseeing....=.=....
Then the teacher asked us to check Yakin, and Pravin was like...that class NO HOLE teacher...WTF!??!? Hope the teacher didn realise me laughing...

And Chan brought his guitar and was showing off his skills..Lolz, so Shim decided to pao Nicholas Ng's guitar...Lol...so we got to show off our skills too...Anyways...I'm on the phone now..GTG...BYE!!

No comments: