Thursday, October 23, 2008

What The Heck!!

Lol, the first few days of the post-PMR days are errr....

B-O-R-I-N-G

Maybe after the form 4 seniors finish their exam can start jamming!! Wohoo!! HOPE SO!! PRAYING HARD SO THAT IT WILL BE A SUCCESS!!!

Anyways, I've been chatting with random people on my MSN lately to kill time off. Errm, some of them are like my old old friends, people I met in an online Pool game (like WTF right??), sluts who added me for fun, people who I've never spoken to before, even my friend's boyfriend....
Lol...Wth...This year Diwali will be no fun at all. My fifth Diwali without my bro.....WTF WTF WTF!!! Time flies....literally...my mum threw a broken clock away today and it flew out of my house...(SEe?? I can crack jokes!! XD)

No brother, No Fun :-(

This is my third post of the day i think....gawd...who cares... TAKE CARE!!!

No comments: