Sunday, October 19, 2008

LOL!! Hi....Don't ask why I deleted my blog....did it for fun! XD
ANYWAYS...PMR is over!! Wohoo!! FIFA 09!! Guitar!! Football!! Girls!! Interact Conference!! Shit, Interact conference, not really looking forward to it. And I would like to thank evryone who wished me for my birthday...Lol...I'm gonna put your names in my blog...so you guys must be honoured.... THANKS TO.....Shang Yin, Pravin, Sara, Nicholas Shim, Sam, Qusai, Burhan, Hemanath, Arivinthan, Dalvinder, Arvinraj, Ashley, JJ, Nithia, Nantha..Err, sorry, I forgot the rest...I think almost everyone I know.

Had a blast at JJ right after PMR. Caught Eagle Eye, and my wonderful friends Shang Yin, Pravin, Shim, Sam and Qusai bought me a wonderful gift.. What you ask? Your eyes might burn if you read what they bought for me...so I'll just save it!! XD

FIFA 09!! FIFA 09!! FIFA 09!!

No comments: