Monday, November 17, 2008

Piracy..

I really wanted to get my hands on The Scripts's album that day. But the price was like....50 bucks...Didnt wanna spend that much on it...=(...I was then searching for the Malaysian Edition one but too bad...Coudnt find it.... Its either they ran out of stock or they don't sell the Malaysia Edition one ...Anways.... My cuz asked me to buy the pirated one... I mean... Why bother buying the pirated one... I already have all their songs on my PC... Lolz...

So the reason I wanted to buy it was just to give them support.... They are talented people and they produce music for us so that they can earn a living.... I mean... These people create such great music and yet they dont get that famous while people like Katy Perry??? Florida?? T-PAIN??!?!!? Haha..WTF.... not to forget Lil Wayne... These people are like... CRAP... They produce some crappy songs which people say is nice... (Hot n cold is nice!! xD)...

Haha...Bored... So just taught of posting up some crap here....

PS: I plan to make a fool of myself in Youtube xD...

No comments: