Friday, November 14, 2008

Too much mucus in me nose....Haha..I miss Science...NOT!!

Finally, I fell sick again. Kinda miss the feeling of being sick....Nevermind...You're back with me again!!!!!!!!! Where have you been this past few months?!?!??! (Sick)

Anyways, next week is the Interact Conference.....Kinda having mixed feelings about it though..... Nevermind.... Hope it'll be fun!!!!! Lolz...when I'm not sick I can go out and jog or play football but now I'm even more stuck in this stupid small room!!!!!!!!!

Some of my friends have started tuition already and its like.....Haihzz.....Making me worried ni....I mean..... PMR just ended and you guys wanna start studying already??? Rest for at least two months la.... Can di kan??? Haihzzz....Nevermind......

My bro kept calling me to Bandung to stay with him there but I don't feel like going though......And my dad doesnt wanna send me there too....Although its a really nice place...You guys should go there one day.....The weather there is awesome!! Lolz.....

Lolz...I've got nothing else to blog =_=

No comments: