Sunday, November 9, 2008

Stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First few weeks of holidays were awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thennnn.........everything slowed down.........

Here I am....Blogging!! Hahaha.....ever since Mr.Mole went India we haven't gone out yet. I was looking forward to meet his FRIENDS (chicks)....But too bad....XD

The only reason I left home this past week was to jam in Padman's house, go jogging and play football at the padang. Playing football at that beloved field of mine hasn't been the same since i became enemies with SOMEONE. I just don't feel comfortable playing there anymore. But today I had fun XD....Playing with all those small kids there....HAHA....It gets really farney sometimes......

Stuck at home, with my PS2 and guitar...and my computer...Lolz...can't even watch the TV since my parents dominate it..................

Haha, btw......I'm having fun ripping apart and destroying a birthday present that I was suppose to give to someone......... Haha.....Just imagine how f**king pissed I am.....All those stuff you talked about him yet you..................Haih................

Hope to go out soon!!!!! Jamming maybe.....Hope so!!!!!!!!! Or just to catch a movie.....I needa get out of this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P/S : This room is small......see.....

Dun mind the bad pic quality...VGA Camera!!! Woots!!!

No comments: