Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kris Allen - No boundaries...

Well, this song above has been stuck in my head already. I'm kinda addicted to it. I even took the trouble to figure out the tabs la k? Gosh I've wasted so much time.... T.T and tomorrow's maths exam. I keep thinking that Maths is easy, and whenever I have that mentallity, I will be lazy to study... =.=... Anyways just listen to no boundaries, and for those who watched the finale, yes, he went off key during the chorus, and please la don't say he screwed up.... It just happens sometimes k? (Spent by the telephone, that never ra...ang) xD

And if you're just as crazy over this song as I am, and if you play the guitar.. I'll give you the tabs now... It's 1/2 step down tuning, and power chords are used. The chords are C#, A(the second fret power chord), E and F#. Yeap thats the whole song. Just manipulate the chords and you'll have the song. I'll post up the song in order in my ultimate guitar page after exam la k? And btw, here's the song....

No comments: