Friday, May 29, 2009

Mad world is such an emo song. Haha, try singing it la, you'll feel damn emo one. And it's creepy too... O.o, thanks to the weird lyrics.... "The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had".
Who in the world are happy to dream that they're dying?? =.=

Anyways exams are over.... My dad thinks I did badly, T.T he expects me to score A1 in all subjects, without realising how tough it is.... And there new systems in SPM now, one student can only take 10 subjects, whereas my friends will be dropping EST and take accounts... And I don't have that option coz I didn't take accounts... And I'm stuck in the middle... Shit...

Tomorrow I'm going to High School's Iu... Anyone wanna follow me? I think I'll be going alone, and with a few form 5s la. Today was teacher's day celebration in school, and for the first time there were bands and all performing.. Haha, but the teachers should have called LC or CU right? Haha, the Malay band was okay la, but god knows why they played situasi one key lower while the singer was singing the right key...

No comments: