Friday, May 8, 2009

Random Things That've happened today....

Today, I was on my way to pasar malam to meet up with Sara, and out of nowhere, there was this Malay dude cycling. He looked VERY VERY familiar. And I soon realised it was he was my classmate during primary. Okay, so I smiled at him. And the next thing I knew he cycled towards me and was already talking to me. Well firstly, I FREAKING FORGOT HIS NAME!!!! Gahh! I was damn worried all the while talking to him... And I realised how broken my BM was.... T.T Back in primary, my BM was like damn chun la okay. I seriously didn't know what to talk to him. And my BM wasn't helping either, but thank god he kept the convo short and cycled off... xD

And about an hour ago, there was this STRANGER who called my house phone. My parents told me not to talk to strangers, but this particular stranger, sounded VERY VERY DECENT!! And he asked for my brother, and I was busy looking at tabs so I didn care much bout the guy so I just answered whatever he asked. First he asked wether my bro was in or not, so I said no... and he was like, when will he be back from indon huh? So I straight said next month... And when I asked who was this? He straight hung up! And I freaking remembered the mad stalker!!! There's this guy who is mad at my brother for no reason.... And treathened him last time.... But this stalker's a pussy so my bro isnt' really afraid of him, but my dad advised my bro not to take any risks, and he's called my house asking for my bro's whereabouts before..... Well, we'll see what happens xD....

No comments: