Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lolz, to tell you the truth, I don't remember doing bad to anyone before. Okay maybe I told a few lies but they were because I acted according to emotions. Other than that, I seriously don't believe that I've done anything wrong to anyone. But still, people treat me as if they're having a grudge against me. Do I have an "L" sign on my forehead? Or issit just because they love to hate me? (Maybe someone stuck the words "Please hate me" on the back of my shirt.. xD)

Maybe if I had not found out the truth about you, things would have been the way they were. So yeah, I am quite happy that I found out about your true colours, but regret slightly cause things might be different after this. Well, it's really awesome to see people acting nice, just to get your attention. HAHAHAHA, sometimes I feel like laughing, and sometimes I get so darn confused. CONFUSED. Trust issues.

No comments: