Saturday, September 26, 2009

People =)

Gosh, where do I start? Hahaha, what a day it was. Today was the day. TALENTIME! Me and Burhan were the emcees. I kept kena bomd-ed by the crowd weh. Babi la, I'm not gay la! I'm straight. xD What I display is "brotherly love" not gay orgasm. xD Being emcee was quite fun today, thanks to the crowd, that's why I love Interact. The turn up was quite poor la, sighhh. But overall the event wasn't that bad la okay, most of them said they enjoyed it ( I go blog-hopping just to check out what people say about whatever events that I help put up, just to see their opinions xD). Well for the winners of Talentime, you might have had this coming, they were Limited Crew. LOL, Ravin, Jerry and Jo took part this time out and they won it, kudos to them. xD Pn. Chandrika also sang a song today, sway by Pussycat Dolls, and once again the crowd was dam mengada. Dirty minded, they only can hear the "pussy" when I announced "pussycat dolls".... tsk tsk... =) And this yunn teng pulak pulled me up to dance with her... tsk tsk... Then it was break time, food given was KARIPAP! =.=" HAHAHA, and Geok San's sister asked me, "are you really gay? " I was like... "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Geeeezzzz, I swear I'm never gonna act gay again. HAHAHAHA. After break, it was time for Concept Unwritten to take the stage and god we rocked it marn! All I wanna do is kiss you. xD Let me see, the crazy stuffs I did while singing I wanna....

1) Touching Shim and Shaun
2) Jumping off from the stage to hold Yunn Teng's hand.... hahaha..
3) Jumping after 2nd verse
4) Going crazy during the solo (I was tempted by the guitar, not by Shaun okay? xD)

I got so hyped up onstage, I actually lost my breath towards the end of the song. HAHAHAHA, and that was about it lahh, teman-ed my mangkuk till she went back =) So that's about it lahhhh.... xD

P/S : Btw, if you need a band to perform acoustic, or a full band show, you can call us up okay?

No comments: