Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lolz, today, is NOT a day to remember. It was during BM, teacher was having lisan. Then as usual, the class would be noisy la. Then suddenly half of the class went out of the class. It was because a form 6 girl stole our stuff. Actually it was a water-rocket launcher lah (4 Gigih property). So I don't know why they all were hesitating so much to get it back. Soooo, I went out of class to go check out what's happening la, then I decided to go and ask it back. What I didn't realise was, I went out of the class without realising that the teacher was pissed with what we were doing, as in, just walking out of the class like that. HAHAHA, so she gave us all penalty marks, ten each. Hopefully it won't get recorded la, if not, I DIE. xD All just for a piece of crap made from pipes. =.="

No comments: