Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya =)

A lot of stuffs happened today. Most importantly, I got my hands on the pass for the All American Rejects showcase in KL! Started off the day by going over to Qusai's place for Raya. Thanks Qusai for inviting me over, your mum's chicken dam tasty deh =) . I actually had lunch twice today, cause my bro came back from Indon, so yeah, couldn't resist my mum's cooking. xD Back to Qusai's house, we played PS3, and I'm in love with it. The graphics are super sweet. Oh yeah, Shim got trashed in Fifa. xD

After that, me and Shim went to Pyramid to get our passes. Public transport stinks btw. =S
And we also saw a gay couple, they looked like Qusai and Burhan. SERIOUS. We had fun talking crap la, for instance, insulting our country. xD (Go to Shim's blog to see what I mean).

I'm super excited for 10th of October, can't wait. xD (Cindy and Pravin, be jealous, xP) Ahhhhh, and pandi is also getting her ticket! Woot woot~~~



P/S : I open my eyes and look around, there are actually a lot of people who care
for me, and I'm glad I have these people around me cause they help me to
bounce back everytime I get hurt. =)

No comments: