Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Boys Like Girls - Love Drunk

The lyrics of this song, are effing killing me wehhh... Well I guess it's just one of those days where I miss you, it kills me cause you just left like that, without even giving me a call or a simple text.... =( I know I know you may have been busy or what, and I try telling myself I'm over you and all, but stilllll, It's dam hard okay..... Nevermind, anyways you people should really ignore certain posts in my blog, seriously, its just me blabbing alone... Hahaa....=.= I'm serious......




Top down in the summer sun
The day we met was like a hit n' run,
And I still taste it on my tongue
The sky was burnin' up like fireworks
You made me want you, oh so bad it hurt,
But girl in case you haven't heard

[Chorus]
I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
Love you forever, forever is over
We used to kiss all night, now it's just a barfight
So don't call me crazy
Say hello then goodbye

There's just one thing that would make me say
I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
Love you forever, but now it's over

Hot sweat and blurry eyes
We're spinnin' on a roller coaster ride
The world, stuck in black and white
You drove me crazy everytime we touched,
Now I'm so broken that I can't get up
Oh girl, you make me such a rush

[Chorus]

All the time I wasted on you,
All the bullshit you put me through
I'm checking into rehab cause everything that we had
Didn't mean a thing to you

I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
Love you forever, but now I'm sober

No comments: