Friday, July 3, 2009

Did I just make a really bad decision? Cause I truly regret it now. It's good and bad in a way. Why did I do it in the first place? Maybe cause I couldn't do anything else at that time. It was a desperate measure. Gosh, why me? Seriously, why me? Why can't things just go smoothly for me? Cause they never did.......

Just came back from my awesome drummer's house. xD. We jammed. We were good. Chan, PLEASE WORK ON YOUR TIMING AND CONCENTRATE WHEN WE ARE PLAYING, OTHERWISE YOU ARE DAMN GOOD. So basically I spent my whole day in Pahang today. Went to some temple, seriously looked misplaced. Okay first my bro didn't have slippers so he took mine, and I had no other choice but to wear my converse. It was dam weird la kay. Lolz going into some rural area looking like some rock star =.=

Today at mamak, Matthew was ordering something and there was this lady beside him. She kept flirting with him xD Actually she didn't, it was me who was making inside jokes to Shim because she kept smiling at him. HAHAHAHA, so I was like... "Dei dei, MILF dei!!" HAHAHAHAHA... WTF lah...... And that ESSO mamak is dam fucked up. Matt and Jerry ordered nasi lemak which didn't even turn up at the end. Hahahaha..

I'm havin the stupid rehearsal, plus F1 meeting tomorrow, I know I'm deprived from sleep, but I'm still here, blogging..... xD

P.S : Facebook on mobile is damn laggy, tried it today using my bro's Blackberry, which is effing
complicating to use...... Then also surfed the net with my dad's phone, they're gonna get
shocked when they see their bills this month. xD

No comments: