Sunday, July 12, 2009

Heck, I think Literature is interesting =) Teacher called off I don't wanna miss a thing! Muahahaha! xD Bernasnya plan ku xD... I FREAKING CAN'T SING THAT SONG OKAYY!!! I just didn't know how to tell it to teacher.... You saw how "serious" was I when I was singing that?? xD So faham faham sendiri lahhhh.... We never wanted to perform the song lahh, its teacher who wanted it... So......... I was very "serious" about it kayy... hahahaha... But I feel bad for doing what I did lahh, I had no other way than to tell her I don't want to sing that song. So I used a nicer way =)

Got scolded by mum today. Haha coz I complained about sore throat. Been having it for the past few days edi. Drank too much of ice. xD. Was fucking painful when I sang, and it's still there. Hopefully by Saturday everything will be fine xD

No comments: