Thursday, July 2, 2009

Skipping school tomorrow, going somewhere far away, hopefully I won't return xD. Gonna miss our first meeting this year.... =( This was the exact day last year, the day she actually started to move further apart from me =( =(. Ahh anyways, had to carry my guitar to school for two consecutive Thursdays just for this Saturday..... =.= Dam fking lazy.... Lolz.... I dunno la, this Saturday, there are so many ways to screw up you know :S

Anyways I seriously don't get some people these days.
1. Its been only what? 2 frigging weeks? And you guys are starting to fight already,
isn't this a bit childish? The ego in you guys, seriously, you might be wondering
why am I calling people childish when I myself act so immature, well its okay to act
immature, just don't have a childish mentality, coz it matters when you have to
make important decisions.

2. If this continues, I think the only fun I can have in Interact is with ICC...
haha.... with mangkuk people like geok san.. lol.... xD xD

3. Will be going to Maran tomorrow, will be back around 9 plus and then will straight go to Daniel
Pad's house. Anyone can lend me their microphone? in urgent need of one. Gonna jam at his
house till 12 plus.... I wonder how his parents don't mind. Seriously, the sound of drums, amps
and that horrible voice of mine ... Summore so late at night, swt i feel bad larh disturbing
them.... Lolz.. Ahhh... I don't care... xP

Wee Hou made a quote today.... "You jam jam jam the whole day... your studies also jam" hahaha.... Smart wehhh.... Actually true also lah, =.=

No comments: