Friday, October 30, 2009

Back To Me

This is a really really sad song by AAR. Sad lyrics too. This song would not be released as a single, which basically means, it would not be played on radio =) It's off their new album, When the World Comes Down. Something about this song la, which makes it sound darn sad, I think its by the way he sings it. He doesn't really whine much in this song, but he just sounds........ sad? =( I feel you Tyson. Can't wait to see them tomorrow! =D



This isn't the official music video. It's not even a single =.="

Hey you, so you never really found your way,
Stay true, did you ever make it through today,
I know, that when I think about a day without you, that everyday's the same,
You wish that you could find someone but I'm the only one to blame,

Can't you see? I beg and plead.
Cause when your eyes light up the skies at night,
I know you're gonna find your way back to me.

No don't, don't you ever let a piece of me down,
Cause time won't, get back when I'm never around,
When we live between so many walls that I can barely breathe,
You say that you just want someone, but I'm the only one you need.

No comments: