Wednesday, October 14, 2009

LOL played firecrackers again just now. xD And my bro taught me how to drive a manual car. It was a failure =) Engine mati dunno how many times. LOL xP Oh yeah, I've been updating my blog way too often and I'm really really addicted to I wanna. It's not supposed to be this way. I usually get bored of a song after listening to it for two or three weeks. But this time the song just won't go outta my head. LOL. For those who have watched their new video, there's actually a storyline in there. LOL. The girl Tyson's in love with, presumably his ex, walks into his party with her boyfriend. Tyson gets sad and pissed at the same time. Then he takes out his LG phone (Swt) and browses through his pictures with her, smiles at them until the part which shows him fighting with her and he becomes sad again. LOL! The band's guitarist, Mike causes her boyfriend to get drunk, while the drummer Chris has his self-happy time outside. LOL, fast forward, Tyson sings I Wanna on stage, and she comes back to him. I'd be so glad if it happens for real, all I have to do is sing I wanna! HAHAHAHA! xD But too bad something like that is impossible to happen for real. LOL.

No comments: