Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sometimes I just post up stuffs in my blog to let go what I feel, only to delete it after a few minutes. LOL! So don't be surprised if you see some stupid weird post which got deleted after a while. I don't want the world to know about my feelings all okay... LOL... Maybe I should create a private blog and rant there? LOL... Anyways, I heard this new song by Kris Allen, it's called Live Like We're Dying. My first thought on the song, it sounded a lot like The Script. So I wondered whether they wrote it for him or what since they're such a good band, and it turned out, that song actually BELONGS to them. LOL. It's an awesome song which carries a heavy meaning with it la. It seems that The Script recorded the song but they didn't release it as a single, it's not even on their regular album. So Kris Allen heard it and decided to actually buy it off them. How cool. LOL.

No comments: