Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My birthday was dull. LOL. It seemed like any other ordinary day except that I sms-ed throughout the day. The first to wish me was maha I guess, and it was by pure coincidence la. It all started when someone messaged divya telling her that I changed my number. Actually who they meant was, divya's transport lady who's name is also Jana. Swt, so Maha actually messaged that lady and started scolding her thinking it was me cause she thought I didn't inform her I changed my number. LOL LOL! So she was like messaging me telling me the story all the way up to 12 am and ended up being the first to wish and Miss Canny Lee Kern Yeung was the last to wish. xP I skipped school today... xD School is like dam fucked up these days la, might as well just stay at home right? Anyways the new official music video for I Wanna was released yesterday! 13th of October! HAHAHAA! Check it out, it's preety cool =)They were promoting LG kao kao! xD

No comments: