Friday, October 30, 2009

A noble post, I hate being cheesy, at times, I'm forced to... Argghh Fuck.

I'm just gonna be boring in this post la okay? Gonna talk about the life of a teenager. Right now, I don't know if I'm enjoying my life as a teenager. I'm half enjoying it, half rueing it. At the tender age of 14-17, people change, and boy do they change. Everyone goes through that phase. This is the age when the sex hormones gets activated in your body, and you start to get attracted to the opposite sex. Once or twice these sex hormones might lack in you and you'd end up falling for your own sex, or maybe you might have overloaded on sex hormones, you end up liking both sexes. Alright that was just a bunch crap, actually I don't know how it works, I'm not studying phsycology =.=". This is the age when you start to care about your appearance, you start to act just to get accepted into a certain clique, and you fall in "love". Love is a pain in the arse seriously, I'm seriously admitting here, I'm a pussy when it comes to "love", I just can't handle it. Kern Yeung told me once, guys who are into music have deep emotions, ohh you don't know how right you are. LOL. When I fall for a girl I somehow force myself in way too deep and I struggle to climb up again. Actually this is all nonsense, love is crap. You know why? Because it brings you more pain than joy. For example in my case, I got dumped, three times, by three different girls, they all said they cared for me bla bla bla.... and the crap goes on, you can imagine how hard it is right? Even thinking about it makes me go crazy lah okay?

What I'm trying to say is that, at this age, it's normal for all of this to happen, but just don't let this shit ruin your life. Besides, this ain't gonna lead you anywhere in life, you might get the preetiest girl in town as your so called "girlfriend", and you might still end up picking up garbage at the back of my house in ten years time, and that girl works as a sex slave for me =)

That's why I chose to keep a distance from you. I don't want all of this to get in my way. I wanna be a partime rockstar and a plastic surgeon la okay? =D I don't wanna flop my SPM! Third time, and that's it, I've had enough. I'm not gonna get into this shit anymore. Talked to you for the last time today, conversations would be few and far in between from now on. Maybe one day when things are better for me I'd come back, but I'd doubt it, chances are paper thin. For you it might be easy to be "friends", for me it's hard. So yeahhh, sorrayyyyy =) Just take care, tho' she doesn't love me, I love her, that cute lil' girl who wears blue to school =)(Ehh, it rhymes!) Fuck I sound cheesy, fuck fuck fuck.....

P/S : Serlin , you advised me the other day and now look at what's happening to you!
Arggh! Concentrate on your studies! Don't bother much about this shit. ASEAN
scholarships dear!

No comments: