Monday, November 2, 2009

Tyson is so gay.

This was exactly where we were =D

So last Saturday The All-American Rejects came to town. The concert was FINALLY held, after being postponed from the 10th of October cause Tyson just had to have some infection in his knee. LOL. Went to Bukit Jalil with Shim and Qusai, and we spent so much money on transportation itself, so thank god the tickets were free. LOL. The concert was awesome la, but the show delayed like shit. Poor management ,they had too many intervals in between performances. We were made to wait for long periods of time just to catch the next band. The show started with some random Malay dude singing Teenagers, LOL, dam random way to start a rock concert eh? I don't think so it's some random dude la, I think he's a singer, but it was a good way to start the show, cause everyone was still hyped up and singing along. Then Disagree came up stage, I only knew the last song they played, which was Crumbs. It's an awesome emo song la okay. I sang along to it tho' I didn't really much of the words, it's quite an old song la actually. Then next up were Pop Shuvit, and they were awesomeshitzz. Moots rapping was at its best, and the disc spinning and all, with the effects, was really good la. Shim got surprised when I started to rap along to Marabahaya. HAHAHA. The final local band to perform were One Buck Short. HAHA, and surprisingly just when I was telling Qusai how I'd wish for Bunkface to be there, suddenly Sam appeared and I was like WTHECK! Mooky from One buck Short was absent so yeah, they actually called upon a few artistes to feature them and Sam was one of them. Really good idea. =D. Was hoping that they'd play a Bunkface song, but Sam sang one of One Buck Short's single, well it's their gig anyways so yeah. LOL.

Then we waited, and waited and waited. Finally AAR came on stage. Chris started off with the drum beats of Move Along. Actually it caught us by surprise cause none of us saw Chris coming on stage. Plus I was into my phone at that time so lagi la tak sedar. LOL. Then we started to sing along, more like screaming along to move along. =D Actually we were damn tired by then, but then we gave out everything and jumped and screamed and went high like crazyy especially during I Wanna ( Shim knows what I did =D) The wind blows and It ends tonight were emo. Monalisa was fucked up, I mean, the song is great, just that the lyrics were fucked up. LOL.
They ended the show with Gives You Hell. Me and Shim got ourselves a copy of When The World Comes Down! So that's about it la =D

No comments: