Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why must you be like this?
Why do you have such a character?
Do you know even yesterday I told my friends, you were everything I look for in a girl?
But there's just this one rotten side of you, the dark side of you,
I am very disappointed to look at you being so mean,
Why do you want to do this to people?
How would you feel if someone had done that to you?
I don't understand you, I guess I never will,
I hope one day you'll come to me and say you're changed, but I doubt you will,
All I want for you is to change, be a better person,
All of this is just ruining your reputation, ruining your life,
If you continue this, you will suffer in your life, you will lose everything,
Then will come a day where no one will back you up,
People have be asking me to hate you and don't bother about you,
Yes I am starting to do that, but I don't want to be so mean,
I don't care if we're strangers or what now,
But I just want you to change, please.
Please change your attitude, be a better person, do not be selfish,
Only then will I forgive you.

No comments: