Thursday, November 5, 2009

District Governor's Visit

The event was alright. Pictures. =)

Interact Coordinating Council 2009/2010

Crowd =D


Convent's performance! Diyana and Nicole! =D


Performance by ACS! Kondeeee hidup!!


Sings with the indian slang "Beat it! Beat it! No one was to be *betefeted*! WTHECK! This is the third freaking time I've heard him sing Beat It. This dude is just awesome! Okay I know you guys might think I'm insulting him, but I swear I'm not! Okay I know he sucks at singing, but he is damn entertaining okay! He is not a singer, he is an entertainer, and he awesome in that sense!
Later at night, the twenty members which form the ICC exco were invited for the banquet dinner with the District Governor at KEC. It was preety boring as the rotarians started to blab about politics and stuff. LOL. There was loads of food =D Hmm, on our table was Maha, Divya, Pravin, Kern Yeung, Geok San, Kok Sang, Thatchana and me. It was fun tho. =D

The "I" in the "Visit" came out because I "accidently" hit it. =D




No comments: