Saturday, November 21, 2009

Well, last Tuesday I had a barbeque party at my house. Actually wanted to have a gathering with my friends at my place for my birthday but too bad my birthday fell during the exam week. So, I decided to have this small barbeque party at my place after exam. Invited 15 of them, everyone came =D, although a few left early, *sob sob* Thanks for everything guys, thanks for the cake Geok San, although there's a high possibility that I might not be leaving now, but still thanks for the cake! HAHA. Thanks to my guy friends for the Body Glove t-shirt they bought me, the one I lost last time. LOL. Thanks to Divya and Maha for the t-shirt which they think can un-sissyfy me. Sweat. And also thanks to my another friend for the *Music Is My Life* t-shirt, you know me well don't you? HAHA. Thanks to Sara and friend for getting the barbeque fire started, thanks Sara for bringing the firecrackers too? Thanks to my mum who cooked the rest of the food, Haha, oh yeah, Thank you Serlin for the monkey! Although I'll find it difficult talking to a toy, but I'll try okay? HAHAHA.

Sad thing is we didn't get to take a full group pic of everyone who came. Half of them went back when we took this, actually its the girls only la who left early. The guys were all there till the end, except for shang yin who went back early also. Pravin was so dumb, he didn't get into the pic, but took the pic, stupid fella. Could've pass the camera to my mum or dad right? Tsk tsk.

No comments: