Saturday, November 14, 2009

Today was a good day. =D. Morning was okay, although I had some uncomfortable moments, but thanks to someone, I manage to get over it. Thanks. You know who you are. =D Next up, in the evening, was the ICC meeting. I didn't really care much cause I won't be in ICC anymore since I'm migrating to Australia next year. =D Haha, actually because the meeting was so dull and boring. They talked about the food fair and conference. Two big projects. Oh yeah, to everyone out there, don't forget, please do come for the food fair okay? It's gonna be big, from what I've heard Fly Fm gonna be there. So please turn up at Dewan Hamzah on the 22nd of November. There'll be food, food and more food! The proceeds will all go to charity btw. =D Then at night was the annual dinner for the teachers of ACS. Dam stupid event. HAHAHA, thank god there was food tho' =D. Teacher kinda forced me to perform so thats why I went. Haha, oh yeah, Yong Leng and Pravin also performed together. It happened on Wednesday, I was at 4 Cergas, which isn't my class, so teacher said I ponteng-ed class and she's angry with me, so because of that, I have to perform during the event. Swt. So me and Shim performed this really emo song by the Indonesian band, Samsons, and also the acoustic version of Forever by Chris Brown, as done by Gabe Bondoc =D Felt weird cause we were performing for our teachers!

Listen to Kisah Tak Sempurna by Samsons, it's dam kao sad. The guy is asking for his ex's forgiveness cause he isn't perfect for her. HAHAHA =D



Aku memang tak berhati besar, untuk memahami hatimu di sana,
Aku memang tak berlapang dada, untuk menyedari kau bukan milikku lagi,
Dengar, dengar kata ku, aku akan bertahan sampai kapanpun.
Maafkan aku yang tak sempurna untuk dirimu
Usailah sudah, kisah yang tak sempurna untuk kita kenang.
Andai aku dapat merelakan, setiap kepingan ukiran kenangan indah,
Andai aku sanggup menjalani, setiap detik dan waktu mendatang.

No comments: