Monday, November 23, 2009

Food Fair 2009

Food Fair was pretty boring. Not many people turned up, I think those who came were actually those Interactors who volunteered to help out. Spent most of the time talking to people who I don't often meet everyday. LOL, as usual ACS were unorganized. HAHA, around 8 pm where all the schools had prepared the food and all, the mak cik was still cooking our karipaps. HAHAH, but Sam arrived just in time with the karipaps for us to start selling lah. Saw three teachers from ACS, Mr.Ong, Mr.Mohan, and also Pn.Shanti. LOLZ, Pn.Shanti wanted to buy whatever the acs stall were selling but she came a bit too late cuz everything was sold off when she came =D Nicole, I'll never forget what you did =.="

Tag =D

I forgot why she held my shirt, as usual la she, crazy nutcase. HAHAHAHAH.

Group pic! =D From left clockwise, Kern Yeung, Sam, Rudy, Me, Burhan, Maha, Hock Han, Divya, Qusai, Mangkuk.
Nicole, her dad and me got loads in common... HAHAHA =D

First try = Succesful, Nicole's face blocked. HAHA =D

Second try : Not so succesful =(

No comments: