Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hello. =D Being random. Anyways, conference coming soon, kinda excited about it. Last year's conference was pretty boring for me cause I was kinda lost, as only three form 3s went. Me, Ang, and Shangyin. The 13 others who went were all form 4s. Plus I was anti-sociable last time, so I kept to myself most of the time. HAHAHA, so funny how things were back then. =D Mana tau, this year I'm like taking part in organizing the conference. Things change very very fast, and unexpected things ought to happen all time. Seriously, these past few months, a lot of unexpected things have happened, like failing my add maths and getting caught copying for moral in my exams =.=" Ouch, I shall not be reminded of that. This year started so well dei, even my mid term marks not bad okay, I scored dam high for add maths, I think 80 something. Then mana tau my final merosot like shit. HAHAHA, okay I sound like a geek don't I, talking about studies and all. So last Friday we had a meeting, for 5 hours. Crazy I know, then there is another one this Tuesday and also Friday. All in preparation for the conference Zhe Mein, I feel like killing you now. HAHAHA, just joking. You just had to suggest the idea of having performances during the formal night didn't you? Okay, it's a good idea, but putting my name in to perform?!? Gahhh, crapppppp. =.=" 700 plus interactors from all over the country, and people these days are harsh with their criticism okay. Even worse, I'm not even that good a singer and I'm not being humble, it's the effing truth. Sighhhh, you people might think I'm not nervous and all performing infront of a crowd, but I'm a normal human being too okay? 700 people aint little. Ahhh, and Rudy, I'm sorry for dragging you into this with me, don't worry you'll do well. =D To Cindy Goh, please accept my sincere condolences. Hahaha, pity her, stupid anthony gave her dam a lot of work to do you know. Just because she's a responsible person, he developed some extra liking towards her and pinned her with so much work. Poor thing. I'll also be going to school some time this week to see Pn.Chandrika to discuss about some stuff. Thank god this week's kinda packed, I'm wasting so much time day dreaming at home. =S

No comments: