Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Will Survive

The song I will survive is somehow inspirational to me now, but I just don't know why? Well, let's check out the lyrics together.

At first I was afraid I was petrified, I kept thinking I could never live without by my side, but I spent so many nights just t
hinking how you'd done me wrong and I grew strong, I learned how to get along.

Oh now go, walk out the door! Just turn aro
und now, you're not welcome anymore, weren't you the one who tried to break me with desire? Did you think I'd crumble? Did you think I'd lay down and die? Oh not I, I WILL SURVIVE! =D

Maybe that's why? Haha, ANYWAYS, I went to watch 2012 and Jennifer's body yesterday. Both movies were great. There was plenty of criticism towards Jennifer's body, but the movie ain't that bad. The lines are pretty catchy you know? But the movie's not the type of horror movie which freaks you out, cause the scenes are pretty predictable, and the demon looks rather funny than scary? *Megan Fox* =D


2012, hmmm, the movie is basically about what you read in books and what you watch in documentaries. I remembered watching two documentaries
previously which portrays the apocalypse of the earth.=D Yes I do watch documentaries cause I don't have any other programmes to watch on TV other than sports and news and some Indian shows. So that's why I spend so much time on Youtube. =D Oh yeah, not forgetting, happy 18th birthday to Evon Low! =D

No comments: