Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Boys Like Girls - Thunder

You're eyes, are the brightest of all the colours, I don't wanna ever love another, you'll always be my thunder.



Okay teacher wants to see how we perform, this Saturday. Damn stupid, we haven't even practised, if teacher talks a lot, then I dunno what to say edi. Screw it. Haha xD. I'm not afraid to sing The Great Escape anymore, I found an ingenious solution to it. xD As I said, hopefully everything goes well.

ICC is having a farewell party for the old icc members. First project in ICC for me. xD. Not gonna say where we're having it, later uninvited ppl would sabotage the party. Will be singing with Ravin, I guess, not sure yet.

The F1 competition is getting more and more boring weh. I nearly slept when teacher was teaching how to use Solid Edge. Sponsorships are so fucking hard to get. Some people can be quite rude when they say no. =S And the race days are on the 31st July, 1st August and 2nd August. Will be staying somewhere, I don't know where =.= Hopefully we cukup money to stay at hotel. xD But the worst part is, I'll be missing Convent's Canteen Day. Well when it comes down to choosing between "washing eyes" and "koko marks", i have to go for koko marks la. xD

No comments: