Monday, June 8, 2009

Holidaysss....

Holidays so far had been sucky, I think today was the best day so far. Me, Ang, Qusai and Sam had met at Modern to discuss about our F1 project, which was quite boring, coz we were designing the logo for our team, named Zugig F1 (Brawn GP!! xD) I think the F1 project is kinda cool la, lol... Coz I'd been an ardent fan of Formula 1 since I was a kid, and this time around, I can actually imagine that I'm in a real F1 team, coz this F1 in schools thing is quite similar to the real deal, just that the cars don't have engine, but they run on... I dunno what... =.=

*Skip*Skip*

Then I asked Ang to tumpang all of us to my house, that lucky asshole is allowed to take the car out... HAha... WTH la.. I tried begging my mum to take the car out but she never allowed me to do so, only at urgent times would she let me take the car out =.= So the guys came over and we............................ Played PS2!! Haha, I know la Qusai, you have PS3 and yours is much more chun-ted than my outta PS2.... Lol... Laugh la at my memory card... 8 MB all the way la!!

Now I shall boast about my trashing of Ang and Qusai in Fifa and declare myself FIFA Pro... Hahaha... And then Ang wanted to play Winning Eleven. At first I was winning, and all of a sudden he came back... HAHa.. He put up quite a good fight but I prevailed in the end... xD.. Which means I rule in winning eleven too... xD xD

ICC Charity Musical Night, anyone wanna go? Haha.. 2moro's rehearsal again... I'm so lonely at the rehearsal la... WTF... But thank god 2mrw she'll be going for a swim at KEC and I will cabut after my performance.... Muahahaha.. Been such a long time since I'd seen her... xD

No comments: