Saturday, June 27, 2009

Installation 09/10

Installation was fun yesterday. I knew very well it was gonna be effing boring, so I made sure that I had fun (Those who sat near me would've known what I meant). Btw if you realised, I removed those Mclaren videos from my blog d, coz it was kinda cacat. It was blocking my traffic, so I couldn't see who was stalking my blog. xD

Well the fun is over now, haha... Its all work after this, and hopefully our IU Day this year will be as good last year's. And it was total crap TKU won the best IU Day. Total crap seriously. Just because they did it in their school, doesn't mean theirs is the best right. Pfft..... Nevermind la, nick,pravind and jerry agreed to help me in any way for next year's IU so thanks a lot guys. Besides that, there will also be projects in ICC so I'll be preety occupied. Hopefully I can juggle my studies and Interact at the same. Now I don't regret not joining BB. :S

Gerkorama is in another three weeks, don't you people understand how important is it to jam or practice? Seriously I love my band. I want us to be famous, I want us to be THE talk of the town. I put this band up around a one and a half years ago. When I say put it up, that means that was when the name was created. Things never got going, I was dumb, ahhh it was my fault seriously. Bad decisions were made at wrong times. Then, this year's IU Day arrived. I taught it could've finally worked out. That was when I brought Nick in coz he said LC were gonna break and he wanted to join a new band. Well, IU Day was screwed up. Nick said he'll be busy coz LC regrouped. And don't ask why Jerry was in the band during IU Day. As I told you, it was very complicating.

About a month ago, teacher informed about us about this gerkorama thing. Nick asked us to perform. And so we are gonna do it. Nick always told me how much he loved LC and how conflicts among their members always affected the band. If we screw up at Gerkorama, I think that'll be the last time I'm ever gonna perform. With people so uncommited like my fucked up drummer, haihzzz nevermind, you wouldn't know how I'm feeling right now. I love music seriously, I love performing too. I love being on that stage rocking it out or strumming out my guitar. Music has affected my life in so many ways. Once I was a lifeless kid who knew nothing. Now I've become someone who's open and not shy at all.

Even last night when I was sad and down, yeah I was sad and down last night, after having so much fun at the installation, all I did was strum my guitar and sing along, and that me feel much much better. I love my guitar, I love my band, all I want is for everything to go well during Gerkorama. *Crosses-fingers*

No comments: