Sunday, June 14, 2009

Charity Musical Night 09

Well, the event started at around 4 for me, cause I had to go early to do sound check and also practice with Jerry, Nicholas, and Pravind. The event officially started at 7.45. So much for punctuality for AD. Haha, it started off with a few speeches, and then were the performances. The first performance was the multiracial dance, and then followed by something and something, then the 5th performance was the ACS performance. Haha, shitz man... It was so funny weyh... Haha... Its like, the four of us, Jerry, Nicholas, Pravind and me got together on that very Friday, practised for around half an hour.... And performed... Even our song choices were dam random, although kenangan terindah was confirmed earlier... Situasi, don't ask about it, coz all of a sudden, Jerry and Nick started playing situasi, me and pravind starting singing. It was so random weh, and we decided on that song.... Haha.. And then it was show time. At first it was okay la, then during chorus of kenangan terindah, it all started to go wrong... Hahaha... Then situasi was dam fun la seriously... Haha... The guitars and the singing, was totally out. Jerry and Nick were playing something else, me and pravind were singing something else... Haha, but I think it wasn't that bad.... As how nick and jerry described it... I mean, 30 mins of pract.. Thats what you expect right.... Haha, and then Pn. Chandrika came up stage... Haha, she kissed Jerry and Nicholas!! HAHAHAHAHA... funny wehhh... and she made fun of jerry's hair... lol....

And after our performance it was preety boring la, I wandered from table to table... Haha, at first I was sitting at Soon chia's table, then I went to Pravindra's table, then I switched to Lillian's table... Haha, and in between I lepak-ed outside... Haha... And it was kinda boring la actually, as I was quite sesat there... Haha... I was the only form 4 interactor from my school, kesian betul... hahaha... But I think if jerry, nicholas and pravind weren't there it would've been even worse la.... Oh yeah, and people say Ravin's performance was the best acoustic on the night, suck Napkin boys la.... hahaha.... Thanks to me la... HAHA xD.. No la, it's thanks to Ravin's singing and also my guitar playing la xD

And on that night we also had Paravai Muniammah!!! HAHAHA.. Awesomeshit wei!!! HAHA, she was a 59 year old lady who danced better than Pravin or Qusai... HAHAHAHAHA!!! And there was also BELLY DANCING!! I think I was quite high that night, coz I starting shouting for no reason when the belly dancers were on stage =.= . Oh yeah, not forgetting to mention, rotarian Gerard Lazarus!!! HAHAHAHa , WTF la... He got so drunk he started to climb onto tables and stuff, passing alcohol to kids... HAHAHAHA.. And after the event was over, he was shouting to the PA guys to play some songs coz he wanted to dance =.= Haha, he was like "Play that song you mothafucka, come on, play that song you bastards!!! " And i think he even kissed Chee Han outside the hall while calling La Sallians fucking bastards!! HAHAHAHAHAHA....



Us with Joyee =)

Eh nicholas, it's Amelia... HAHAHAHA

The 59 year old lady I was talking about...

Rotarian Gerard!!

ACS performance.... =)





School's tomorrow xD

No comments: