Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally, a reason to love my school =)

Have you guys heard about the gerkorama event in my school? I think it's gonna be THE event la. Haha, but seriously, I think its gonna be huge. With bands like Bunkface, EMC (boy band), Juwita Suwito, and.... I forgot xD . There'll even be paintball!!!

And to Kamal and Aaron, I dont know why, but I think your youth day is jinxed la.... Haha, first it clashed with the Malaysia vs Manu game, now Gerkorama is also on the same day. Plus, the entrance fee for gerkorama is 5 bucks, and it'll be from morning to evening. So, you should know, it'll be an open air concert, in my school, and stage is being set up by Hot FM. So its gonna be big, and ANYONE can come. xD.

My exam marks are like shit.... =( Nothing less than 60, but still, only three A1's out of 9 subjects so far, and I got 58 for Moral, (even though I smuggled in the nilai sheet xD), but the teacher added 3 marks for "markah sahsiah", me good boy.... =)

And and, Concept Unwritten will also be performing!! Haha, and LC too lar, but Nick said he's not sure(they always have a lot of conflicts =.=) . Pn. Amelia wants me to sing Aerosmith's I don't want to miss a thing. Haha, its her favourite song and she said she's looking forward to it. Well, you might be thinking if I'm crazy or what to sing that song, lagi pun it's damn high. But no worries, I'll obviously be lowering the key, pls lah, I don't want another You Found Me to occur. Haha..... And btw, I think promised Aaron and Kamal I'll be promoting their youth day.... so here goes....

Hey people!
The Leo Club of La Salle Klang is having its Youth Day and you're all invited to come and support this event. =D. So yes,mark your calendars humans,make yourself free.

Details of the event are as stated below:
Venue : Klang Executive Club(Grand Ballroom)
Date : 18th of July 2009 (Saturday)
Time : 6.00p.m-11.00p.m
Theme :★ Eternity In A Heartbeat ★
Price: RM35 per person/ RM350 per table
Dresscode : Celebrities/Formal/Semi-formal

This will be a Charity dinner whereas everyone will be required to dress up as the dresscode implied – CELEBRITIES. (Exp: Singers, actor/actresses.) We will be having MR AND MISS LEO! competition as well, so you stand a chance to walk away with fabulous prizes. So don't miss this opportunity okay?Besides that, there is also performance by our local artist KLG SQD, FREE TO FALL and many more!! And do not go back early because our final agenda of the event is DANCE FLOOR!

We hope you'd be able to come and support this event. Invite all your friends and family for this great event!! Spread the word!! We'll make this event a success!!We hope to see you there.So book your ticket asap!The earlier you book,the better seats you get. :)Grab your friends,bring your enemies and come have fun!Thank you.

Participating Clubs: Leo Club of La Salle Klang
Leo Club of USJ 8
Leo Club of USJ 4
Leo Club of Assunta
Leo Club of Subang Jaya
Leo Club of Subang Utama
Leo Club of Sri Lethia
Leo Club of Taman Sea
Leo Club of La Salle PJ
Leo Club of Seafield
Interact Club of La Salle Klang
Interact Club of Convent
Interact Club of High School
Interact Club of ACS
Interact Club of MGS
Interact Club of Batu Unjur
Interact Club of Bukit Kuda
Interact Club of Raja Lumu
Interact Club of Raja Zarina
PBSM Sekolah Tengku Ampuan Rahimah

For more info, kindly contact:
Leo Kamaldip Singh (Event Organizing Chairperson)-0176435397

Leo Aaron Gabriel (Entertaiment Director)-0166154417

1 comment:

Sendacow said...

Sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun!Y ou may be interested in the Build an African Farmyard http://www.sendacow.org.uk/africanfarmyard - ! Taking part in this project will enable your school to carry out exciting learning activities at the same time as raising money for poor families in Africa using our pack of fun ideas, information and facts. A lot of fun :-) I hope you like and have fun x