Monday, June 8, 2009

High School IU Day

Haha Qusai, too bad la... I won the bet... You can't spam my blog xD Okok, I attended HSK's IU Day a week ago I think? Overall I think the event was great la! Lol, I think the best IU Day I've attended so far.... I went there quite late... I think around 9.30.. xD. So I missed the first two performances.. Lol.. And when I reached there, it was time for games. Mana tau no one wanted to go, Ravin and Chee Han asked the juniors to go, so me and Scott went la. It was some screwed up game la.. Haha... And I've gotta make a confession, I can't blow a balloon... xD.. Neither can Scott okay... Haha.. So the HSK fellas gave us a ready-made balloon... But we still lost la... And till now I still can't get the game =.= Anyways... then there was this acoustic performance by a few Malay dudes. I think they were awesomesauce... HAHAHA xD They sang some Malay song and I'm yours which I personally think was great... xD

The acoustic performance was then followed by fashion show, and I didn't find it funny, coz they kinda immitated ACS' idea. Their president dressed up as a girl too... =.= which I taught was lame.. Haha.. And then was the band, which was called silent something... I think they were good... But no bass.. Lol... But their guitarist was good laa... Their vocalist sang Check Yes Juliet kinda low, which kinda ruined the song.. Lol.. But I'm not gonna talk about band vocalists la k? Not as if i'm that good either... =.= And then that was it la... Lol.... Oh yeah, their breakdance group... was also AWESOMESAUCE.. lol... (I got that word from Soon chia's blog xD)

So that's it for High School musical.. I mean... High school's IU day xD

No comments: