Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Fray

I've stayed up so late, just trying to make my printer work. That's why, leave things till last minute lah, this is what happens. Tomorrow is ICC meeting and also La Salle Klang's prefect gathering. Long day ahead, and I'm lacking sleep T.T

Felt like listening to The Fray just now, their old album, How To Save A Life =) Their songs are meaningful la seriously.

All at once - There are certain people, you just keep coming back to. And all at once, the crowd
begins to sing, sometimes the hardest things and the right things are the same.


Dead Wrong - I'm doing the best that I could, trying my best to be understood.

Fall Away - You fall away from your past, But it's following you.

Heaven Forbid - Heaven forbid you end up alone, you don't know why, Hold on tight, wait for tomorrow, you'll be alright

How To Save A Life - Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend. Somewhere along in the bitterness.

Hundred - So this is where you are, and this is where I am, somewhere between, unsure and a hundred

Over My Head - Everyone knows, I'm in over my head, with eight seconds left in overtime, she's on your mind

Little House - Something is scratching its way out, something you wanna forget about.

Look After You - When I'm losing my control, the city spins around, You're the only one who knows, you slow it down

She Is - She is everything I need that I never knew I wanted

Trust Me - Were only taking turns holding this world, its how its always been, when youre older you will understand

No comments: