Friday, August 14, 2009

Once, there was this boy, who used to be quite nerdy, blurr and shy. When he came to form 3, he somehow transformed into someone new. HAHAHAH, and he's still the same till now. His behaviour two years ago was actually more matured than how it is now, he knew how to present himself last time, as a very disciplined boy. Hahaha... So that boy wants to start studying again, and wants to be that smart boy which teachers like, not the new him which teachers quite despise for his lazyness. He once did not bother about the people around him, and now he cares too much. It somehow led him to his own downfall. Luckily he realised it before it was too late.

You want to know who's that boy? It's not me. =)

Anyways I needa start studying already. Hahaha, seriously can't afford to play around anymore. Cause, TEACHERS ARE GONNA MONITOR MY EXAM MARKS. Sighss, and also for my own good lah ofcourse, but teachers butting in, nooooooooot goood. Need to get things settled out, more organized. My exam grades aren't that good. Failed to score a single A during this monthly test, and I'm supposed to be disgusted by that okay if you compare with my exam marks last time. Seriously NOT GOOD. I want the old me back =( Hahaha... Hmmm, only three commitments Jana, only three. Asst Head Prefect, ICC Treasurer, and IU Director. It's nothing much. Things would be much smoother if I had my "friends" co-operating with me, instead of giving me sour faces. Problematic people. Just love to make my life look like a mess.

No comments: