Sunday, August 9, 2009

I've seriously lost my mind. Today after the prefect's gathering, I just stood up and walked off. Walked off as in, left the clubhouse, went wandering on the streets, alone at night, I seriously didn't know what was wrong. Was it the environment? Was it the people? I seriously dont know. Problem after problem, they keep coming in like waves. Worst thing was, I nearly got rammed by a car, thank god the driver was wide awake, or you would've met me in hospital. xD. But seriously, what happened to me? Have I lost my mind or what? I had a slight headache so I taught of going to get some fresh air, but somehow I started walking, and continued walking and walking. Am I undergoing severe depression? I don't want to get depressed. Somehow I will lost my senses today. Its seriously getting worrying. I NEVER taught this would happen to me, neither would my friends or parents. And when I came back from my "walk", no one was left there. Waited another 1 hours, went back around 12.30. So sucked up right me? Seriously. I'm being very stupid. Why am I getting depressed? My blog readers would preety sure be like, "Jana is so lame, how serious can his probs be until he can get so depressed"

Try being in my shoes, then you'd know.

Oh yeah, I was elected as Asst. Head Prefect. Seriously unexpected. Thanks guys for putting trust in me and voting for me, I believe I'll be a better person from now on.

No comments: