Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yay! They just said they have my bag. Feeling much better and relieved now. Feeling very uncomfortable in my asst head position right now. My friends aren't speaking to me properly. I know I don't deserve this, and I told you people that I didn't want to get myself into this shit, stupid head prefect elections and all, see what did it do to us and our friendships? It's getting worse as I keep finding out who voted for whom. It's seriously awkward lah. I told you ppl time and time again that I didn't want to get into this in the first place. Seriously regret it right now. But I'll be doing my job full-heartedly, no doubts about that. Cause I ain't gonna dissapoint those who actually voted for me.

I know I know, you had contributed much more than me. I know how you feel. But what can I do? I didn't choose myself right? The results are meant to be like that, what can I do about it?
Never knew this thing could cause such a big rift among ourselves. Sighss, as if I'm not burdened enough, I have my inner feelings to consent. All I need to do now is just plug my ears and listen to something.

No comments: