Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lolz, the pain in the muscle under my knee is killing me. Sighh, had fun playing futsal today, nithia kept falling down, which was effing hillarious. Hahaha, and I got tired after 20 minutes of playin? Like wteff lah, I'm seriously concerned now. I lost my stamina. A lot. I want to get the good old healthy me back. Well, I used to jog almost everday last time, but this year it's been very different. I have tuitions in the evenings and most of the time I'll be tired. I don't even play pj these days, well partly cause I'm lazy lah... Rather stay in class... xD Ouch, my leg!!! I want to be fit again!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Oh yeah, this is what you call talent.. This guy hear should be famous, not Daddy Yankee or Florida... xD

No comments: