Saturday, August 15, 2009

You're all I have

It's so clear now that you are all that I have, I have no fear 'cause you are all that I have.

You're cinematic, razor sharp, a welcome arrow through the heart. Under your skin feels like home,
electric shocks on aching bones.

There is a darkness deep in you, a frightening magic I cling to. But seriously, you are all I have now. Someone who I can trust, someone who gives me ease. To think that I still have someone, gives me the strength. Well I remember Daniel saying I'm going through of half of what he went through, and another half of what Nicholas went through. His half, he said he had trust issues, and I'm having them now too. I don't know who to, and who not to trust. Nicholas's half, Dan said that Nick was looked down too last year when he got the job, and got picked on, which is exactly what's happening to me right now.

Anyways I went school today. xD. Lolz, and I'm serious. Believe it or not, I actually skipped futsal to go to school. FUTSAL! FUTSAL! FUTSAL!!!! School was crap. After school, I went to badminton cause I felt uncomfortable skipping futsal, I needa keep being active ok and plus, I have not touched my racquet for such a long time, so just taught of playing lah. HAHAHA, went there, then saw Ang, Sy, Wee hou, Evon, Gan and Chan. Badminton was quite fun lah, although I didn play for nearly 8 months. Was quite rusty, well actually VERY rusty lah. But still had fun lah, and I'm on a mission to regain my stamina back. Quite worrying cause last week I became tired quite fast after futsal, well, it's normal for someone who did not exert himself, without any sport activites for more than 3 months. xD.

No comments: