Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Muahahahahha.... I might be stricken down by food poisoning thanks to food item shown above.. T.T ... After coming back from TAM Youths... (Its some youth organization I belong to :D) I ate chapathi!!! Cooked by my mom... It smelled funny... Hahaha.. Ermm... If u guys wanna have a "first-hand experience" of experiencing the scent I smelled.... Make a short trip to Tengku Kelana where the Indian street is located xD.... You guys surely can sense a funny smell there and I'm confident with those words xP... Anyways back to the topic... So yeah... My parents were not in so I ate it without hesitation =.= .... Desperate eh? :P

When my mum got back I complained about it and she checked out the flour... And swt.. It smelled bad!!!! My dad once again came up with his "assumptions" and said that the floor was on the store racks for wayyyyyyyy too long so the smell somehow got sucked into the packets =.=
He's funny... Just like me :D................ Btw if you're wondering what flour they use to make a chapathi... Its called "Tepung Atta"... No idea what's it called in English...

PIC REMOVED!!! HAHAHAHA... Later Dalvinder marah... xD


No comments: