Monday, December 22, 2008

Tuesday 5 A.M

Yeah you guessed it right, its 5 A.M now!!! Muahahaha!! Lolz... I'm still not sleepy yet... On the mic with Sara... Haha.. Who are you? Who are you??! Lolz.. WTF!!

Anyways, Mr. Kamachee is coming back tomorrow!!! Haha, long time since I last saw that big guy... HAHAHAHAHA... And my dad bought me new futsal shoes =) Thanks dad! Although its not the most expensive shoes out there, my dad never believes that I can kick a ball so he doesn't really trust me in buying me stuff for football... T.T

Just wanna put this up issue in my blog here.... Guys... There's no fucking language called INDIAN!! And the fucking reason I can't speak the "Indian" language is coz its nt my mother toungue.... You can never speak INDIAN!!! They are plenty of dialects in India, and when I say plenty, I MEAN IT! Too bad I dont speak Tamil cause it aint my mother toungue... I get freaking pissed when someone comes up to me and says, how come you cannot speak Indian one?!?! There was this teacher in my previous school (Malay school) ... The teacher actually called me " India Bodoh"...

The reason he called me a "Stupid Indian" was because he wanted to fool with an Indian teacher in my school so he asked me for a direct translation of Malay words into Tamil.....Me, on the other hand, knew not one word of Tamil, so I taught him my mother toungue instead xD.... So he went and up to him and started speaking in Telugu (Which is my dialect, very rare in our country, Google it up) ... And that teacher was laughing at him... Coz he didn get a single word!! Swt, pity that guy..... So obviously he was angry!!!

Hope so tomorrow's plan will work out.... Looking forward to see wether Pravin lost weight annot xD..... Gosh and I'm freaking worried about my performance this Sat... My cuz suddenly said that I will be on... My picks I guess are worn out :/ And at the very beginning of the song... There's a solo part.... Which is scary... I'm an amatuer guitarist mind you :P

MY ROOM's Light aint working!!! So damn dark!! And so am I... :P

No comments: