Saturday, December 27, 2008

Who says lightning never strikes twice?

Today, I attended some "year-end party" organized by some youth society which I represent. I'm not interested in sharing with you guys the name of the society coz none of my blog readers will actually recognise it. I was actually in the organizing commitee... And hell... It was tiring babeh!!!!

As usual, during "year-end parties", we would do a review of the activites that we did during the year with presentations and all. And here comes the worst part!!! The fucking laptop couldnt' recognize the projector!! So we decided to switch to another laptop.... And the other laptop... Gosh... We don't call it "tortoise" for nothing.. Its freaking slow!! The laptop was running on a Vista and the owner installed a 512 mb ram for it! Dahsyat..... Vista with 512 mb..... =.=

After we got the presentation up and running.... Next up on the agenda of problems was the mouse... I was controlling the laptop and hell!! All of a sudden the stupid mouse wouldn't work... The overwhelming sense of destroying the mouse suddenly came into me... But thank god I was in the right state of mind... xP And the "BEST" part was... I'm not freaking used to using that touching thing which works as a mouse on a laptop!! Even on my dad's laptop I'll be using a optical mouse... So yeah... I was struggling to click on my desired options =.= Stupid laptops..

Next up... Was my performance... My sixth string broke... Muahahahahah!!! Swt... Thank god the performance wasn't that bad... I actually managed to woo the girls xD... There's a couple who even gave me flowers!! HAhahaha... It's actually weird coz the singer's the one who's supposed to receive flowers and stuff... Hahahaha... and thanks for the flowers again to someone... xD

Proud to be called the romeo.... xP

No comments: